Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
Michigan in the Top 3 for 2017 5* CB/WR Darnay Holmes
June 6, 2016
3:39 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Darnay Holmes, a 2017 5* cornerback and wide receiver, told Maize n Brew that Michigan is the only team that he knows will be in his Top 3. Holmes is still deciding on the other two teams.

“Michigan will get a hard look especially because of David Long, my brother pretty much, is going there,” Holmes said to Maize n Brew when releasing his Top 7 on May 28. “[Jim] Harbaugh is doing great things up there and the academics are stellar.”

As far as playing for Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, the 5-foot-10, 190-pound cornerback said, “I know that he would know my skill set and how successful I can be, so I will just believe in his layout because God does not bless too many coaches to coach in the NFL and have a great resume.”

Holmes will commit to a program before the end of his high school football season.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: Vikilfx
Guest(s) 11
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137852
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
imogenewks, RobFramp, Williedug, deneenbarden3, LouisBap, hamishangliss7, DonnabliDs, eulalia1149, Rogertit, tuqnatalie
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680