Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
Michigan Football Recruiting: 2018 TE Zach Sheffer 'Very Interested' in the Wolverines
May 29, 2016
12:03 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Image EnlargerMike Carter-USA TODAY Sports

Sheffer plans on making a college decision before next summer.

Zach Sheffer, a 2018 tight end, has told Maize n Brew that he is “very interested” in the Michigan Wolverines but does not have any leaders at this point.

“It’s too early to say right now,” Sheffer said. “I want to get to know the coaches and have an opportunity to visit the campus and get a better feel for the different programs.”

The 6-foot-3, 230-pound tight end from Vedra Beach, Florida will attend a Michigan satellite camp next week. He wants to visit the program this summer.

Sheffer said, “I would like to visit this summer, but I don’t have any definitive plans. I will participate in the satellite camp next week and hopefully, I can talk to some of the coaches there and figure something out.”

The 2018 graduate is a true hybrid tight end that can inline or flex out, which would make him an every down tight end.

“I enjoy blocking as much as I enjoy catching the ball,” Sheffer said. “I’m going to spend a lot of time this summer continuing to work on my footwork, hand placement, and route running. I want to improve in all aspects.”

Sheffer said, “I plan on committing to a team by next summer.”

Sheffer has offers from Michigan, Tennessee, Auburn, Boston College, Charlotte, Duke, Florida Atlantic, Georgia Southern, Louisiana-Lafayette, Minnesota, Rutgers, South Alabama, South Carolina, Southern Miss, Syracuse, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest.

“It would be an honor to play for a great coach like him,” Sheffer said regarding the chance to play for Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. “He had a lot of success in the NFL but my number one goal is to get a college degree and be a great college football player.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: Viktoripqo, Viktorivcm
Guest(s) 7
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137916
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
Davidtlb, Evaglu, Sergynq, Evafwz, chasmilford, Sergnqj, deneenvondoussa, kerryfabinyi, Thomasgauts, Sergxkw
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680