Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
2018 4* TE Mustapha Muhammad will visit Michigan in June
May 24, 2016
9:49 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

He tells MnB his interest in the program is “high.”

Mustapha Muhammad, a 2018 four-star tight end, will visit the Michigan Wolverines this June, Maize n Brew has learned. He was recruited by Jay Harbaugh and Chris Partridge.

“I am looking forward to meeting with coaches Jay and Jim Harbaugh, seeing the facilities and competition at the Bright Lights camp in the Big House,” Muhammad said.

Muhammad has an offer on the table from Michigan, along with Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Baylor, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Houston, Indiana, LSU, Miami, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas-San Antonia and UCLA. Growing up in Missouri City, Texas, Muhammad could lean towards a college from his home state, but he has a high-interest level in Michigan.

“Michigan is definitely in the mix of schools I am considering,” said the 6-foot-4, 213-pound tight end, who got a coach visit from Ed Warinner of the Ohio State Buckeyes on May 2, 2016.

In the meantime, Muhammad will continue to work on the little things as a tight end to get himself ready for the college level.
“I need to get stronger to be able to block the linebackers and the defensive line at the next level.”
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: Davididosy, Margaretfwe
Guest(s) 16
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137920
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
Davidrfr, Serznvr, marvinp3844, Evazqc, Davidtlb, Evaglu, Sergynq, Evafwz, chasmilford, Sergnqj
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680