Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
2018 4* OL Emil Ekiyor invited to Michigan this fall after Indy satellite camp performance
June 1, 2016
10:48 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Image EnlargerRick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports

The four-star prospect was at Michigan’s satellite camp stop in Indy.

Emil Ekiyor attended the Elite Sports Camp on Wednesday at Bishop Chatard High School and told Maize n Brew that he walked away with an invite to visit Michigan this fall.

Ekiyor said, “They really like my development from last year and want to get me back on campus this fall for a game.”

The offensive lineman is “very interested in Michigan because they were my first offer.” The one thing he took away from the camp today was the great coaching staff of the Michigan Wolverines.

“[My favorite part of camp was] being able to take away technique from the coaches and develop stronger relationships with them,” Ekiyor said.

As a four-star sophomore, he has received offers from Michigan, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Auburn, California, Cincinnati, Duke, Florida State, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Missouri, N.C. State, Ole Miss, Penn State, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Toledo, USF, and Vanderbilt. Ekiyor was recruited to Michigan by Tyrone Wheatley.

“I would be very honored to play for coach Harbaugh because of what he has done as a coach and him being such a cool guy,” Ekiyor said.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: Viktorifon, Viktoriqrs, CharlesPrafe, Martinspazy, FrankCandy
Guest(s) 8
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137914
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
Evaglu, Sergynq, Evafwz, chasmilford, Sergnqj, deneenvondoussa, kerryfabinyi, Thomasgauts, Sergxkw, rosalynbrito
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680