Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
2018 4* CB Al Blades Jr. hoping for an offer from Michigan
June 5, 2016
10:41 am
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Image EnlargerRick Osentoski-USA TODAY Sports

We caught up with the four-star prospect following the Jacksonville satellite camp stop.

Al Blades Jr., a 2018 four-star cornerback, has told Maize n Brew that he is hoping an offer comes from Michigan after his dominant performance during Michigan’s satellite camp at Trinity Christian High School in Jacksonville, Florida on June 3.

“After my performance, I hope an offer is coming soon,” the 6-foot-0, 170-pound cornerback from St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said. “I have interest in Michigan because of their rich history and what they have ahead of them as a program.”

Blades has offers from Miami, Akron, Alabama, Auburn, FIU, Florida Atlantic, Florida State, Fresno State, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Maryland, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ohio, Rutgers, South Carolina, Temple, UCF and West Virginia. The Maize and Blue could be next on that list of prestigious programs.

“I feel like I showed that I have a lot of skill and that I’m very coachable,” the four-star said. “I didn’t allow a pass to be caught on me, but it’s all about developing.”

If Michigan were to offer, Blades said that the program would easily make his Top 5 or 10.

“It would be pretty cool,” Blades said regarding the possibility of playing for Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. “He has a lot of knowledge and connections.”

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: maximllsa, Teddyshor
Guest(s) 7
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137916
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
Davidtlb, Evaglu, Sergynq, Evafwz, chasmilford, Sergnqj, deneenvondoussa, kerryfabinyi, Thomasgauts, Sergxkw
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680