Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
2017 4* WR Jeremiah Holloman plans to visit Michigan
June 28, 2016
4:10 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Class of 2017 four-star wide receiver Jeremiah Holloman has told Maize n Brew that he plans to visit Michigan before he commits to a program.

“Michigan still holds value to me because I understand what they are capable of doing due to their past and the recruiting classes they are bringing in,” Holloman said. “I plan on trying to work out a visit.”

Holloman has offers to play for Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, Mississippi State, Alabama, Cincinnati, Colorado, East Carolina, Georgia Southern, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Iowa State, LSU, Marshall, Maryland, Miami (OH), Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Oregon, South Carolina, Tulane, USC, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Troy, UAB, and UNLV.

Regarding the ability to play for Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, the 6-foot-2, 180-pound wideout said, “It would be big especially due to the fact that he played there himself.”

Holloman is ranked as the 220th overall player in the Class of 2017 by 247Sports. He is in the 28th best at his position and 24th highest rated player in the state of Georgia.

“I do not have a top anything nor do I have a leader,” the wide receiver mentioned. “I will commit whenever I feel the time is right.”

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: Victorhuh
Guest(s) 14
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137840
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
ArmandoWab, leorocha024, ChrisNeity, coyedman71, nelly2113325714, lindahaveman72, RuslanHAX, maryannose, cindycarslaw356, RobertGap
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680