Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
2017 3* ATH D.J. Green Has Two Possible Commitment Dates in Mind
June 7, 2016
1:12 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Image EnlargerGregory Shamus/Getty Images

The athlete spoke to MnB about his interest in the Wolverines and more.

D.J. Green, a 2017 three-star athlete, has told Maize n Brew that he will commit to a program on November 11, 2016, or January 19, 2017. Green also mentioned that he has “mid-interest” in Michigan.

“November 11th in honor of my uncle’s birthday while he passed away or my birthday, January 19th,” Green said regarding when he will commit to a program.

The athlete, who primarily plays cornerback, has offers on the table from Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Kentucky Christian, Lamar, New Mexico State, Northeastern State, Prairie View A&M, SMU, Texas Southern and Michigan. Green, a 5-foot-1, 175-pound three-star from Woodrow Wilson High School in Dallas, Texas is close to Antwuan Johnson and O’Maury Samuels, who have already committed to Michigan.

“Yes, of course,” Green said regarding if Johson and Samuels are recruiting him to Michigan. “They like what they see in my film.”

“I have mid-interest [in Michigan] and I will get a chance to meet the coaches on June 14th,” mentioned Green, who will attend Michigan’s satellite camp on June 14 at Greenhill School in Addison, Texas.

Green will distinguish a leader in his recruitment process around the middle of the football season, which will be after he evaluates schools.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: Vikicxh
Guest(s) 12
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137852
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
imogenewks, RobFramp, Williedug, deneenbarden3, LouisBap, hamishangliss7, DonnabliDs, eulalia1149, Rogertit, tuqnatalie
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680