Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSmich-lg
2017 4* ATH Markquese Bell to include Michigan in Top 13
June 25, 2016
9:51 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Image EnlargerMike Carter-USA TODAY Sports

Michigan will be in the most recent cut of schools for the four-star.

Markquese Bell, a 2017 four-star athlete, has told Maize n Brew that Michigan will make his Top 13, which Bell will release on Sunday or Monday.

“Michigan was one of the schools that had an early interest in me and the coaching staff is very good,” Bell said. “It would be exciting [to play for Jim Harbaugh], especially competing with some of the nation’s best at practice.”

The 6-foot-3, 195-pound athlete from Bridgeton High School in Bridgeton, New Jersey primarily plays wide receiver, free safety, and cornerback. He has great ball skills, is aggressive and is a leader on and off the field.

Bell told Maize n Brew that Clemson is the clear-cut leader in his recruitment process. He has offers from Michigan, Rutgers, Boston College, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio State, Old Dominion, Ole Miss, Penn State, Temple, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest and Wisconsin. Bell was recruited to Michigan by Chris Partridge.

“I loved Clemson when I was down there,” he said. “Everyone was nice, not only the players and coaches but the people that lived there. The campus is beautiful and it is a family aspect.”

When asked if he would commit before National Signing Day, Bell said, “I was thinking about doing it on signing day, but if I know before then, then probably. I just do not want to rush.”

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online: Eldaretg, Vikisvs
Guest(s) 6
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137825
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
JaneZiday, elinorpuglisi, bkskern, PeterOrafe, Michailksj, Davidwrony, christena17y, kashatraill9896, KennethHax, JamBuh
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680