Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed Topic RSSauburntig
Auburn Football 2016, Game 7: Arkansas Razorbacks
October 20, 2016
10:12 pm
College BattleGround
Admin
Forum Posts: 1680
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

Our collection of stories about the 2016 Auburn vs Arkansas game.

Not a whole lot of new information in this one. There are some statements on Kerryon Johnson’s status and the status of the starting offensive line, but nothing definitive. I doubt we know anything for certain until the starting lineups are read by Ric Smith in Jordan-Hare Saturday night.

Gus let the 13 seconds from beating FSU eat at him for a while, so I’m not shocked losing in 4 overtimes to Arkansas last year still bothers him. It’s especially frustrating when Auburn had 4th downs and chances to beat the Hawgs multiple times.

This is definitely a much better team than the one that started the season against Clemson. It’s better on and off the field. A relaxed Gus is a much better Gus. I think Rhett Lashlee has adjusted very well to calling plays. Sean White continues to look better and better, and Rhett continues to find ways to make sure White is in the best situation.

Sean White is a much different QB than he was against Arkansas last season. He now has somewhere around a full season’s worth of games under his belt. I’d like to think Arkansas’ defense will approach him as if he’s the same QB he was, but I know they won’t.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 212
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 11
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
UGA BattleGround: 5
BetDawg: 1
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 0
Members: 137671
Moderators: 0
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 6
Forums: 66
Topics: 1655
Newest Members:
Irinuvo, Julicku, dorthydecker99, IlyiaTed, Irintlj, ThomasovWEW, Juliajh, Irincsf, Michailjzo, Bobbyerioffes
Administrators: admin: 2, College BattleGround: 1680